Let me guess.
You’ve tried posting in all the Facebook groups you know,
telling your friends and family to get the word out,
and trying to do daily social media promotion on your own,
but you just aren’t getting the website traffic or new business leads you expected to have by now.
The truth is, you need someone who knows how to tap into Pinterest’s gold-mine and get you results.
You’ve tried the “do-it-yourself” method. With a Pinterest assistant on hand, you won’t have to worry about how you are going to get new eyeballs to your website or blog. Your leads and traffic will skyrocket, all while your business’ visibility increases with ease.
Imagine waking up tomorrow morning…
- You log into your WordPress to see that you’ve already got hundreds of page views to your site before 10 a.m.
- Cha-ching! Someone just made a purchase from your online shop after seeing pin about new items in your store.
- You’ve been followed and repinned multiple times overnight – talk about great exposure!
- You get to relax and work on other projects that are more pressing in your business, instead of going on a wild goose chase trying to figure out why Pinterest is working for everyone but you.
I’m Emma and I’m the founder + face behind EmmaLenhart.com. I have been practicing as a social media manager for over 3 years now, and have worked with top bloggers and entrepreneurs in a variety of industries. On top of it all, I’m a lifestyle blogger, which gives me the inside scoop + competitive edge on Pinterest. This isn’t my first rodeo!
I like iced mochas, crime documentaries, and spending time with my family. I’m originally from Cleveland, OH and now live in Chicago, IL!
Pinterest Management Pricing
Pinterest management includes Pinterest graphic creation, account set-up and revision, Pinterest daily management, keyword research, analytical reports, application/joining group boards, and more.
Management is just $199 per month!
Sounds good to me!
- Awesome! The first in us working together is to get in contact with each other. Simply send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry or click here.
- Once I get your email, we can work on scheduling a complimentary, 15-minute call to go over some Pinterest basics to make sure we’re on the same page before starting.
- After the call, I’ll send over a contract.
Is Pinterest Management for you?
If you are ready to stop worrying about where to get blog/website traffic from, then this is for you. Pinterest is a powerful search engine that generates leads for bloggers and small businesses around the globe. If you are not mastering Pinterest already, you’re missing out on massive amounts of traffic and potential clients/leads.